HPWA's Mentorship Program, which runs annualy from October to May, connects Hispanic professional women and Hispanic women pursuing higher education in a structured program focused on personal and professional growth.
Mentees that successfully complete the program and meet the eligibility criteria are able to apply for one of the Academic Scholarships.
- Connect to a diverse group of professionals and leaders
- Get paired with a professional in your field
- Obtain career path insight and guidance
- Professional and personal development
- Shadowing and internship opportunities through community partners
- Discounted $30 HPWA Membership
- Discount code: Mentee2021
- Discounts on HPWA events
- Give back to the Hispanic community and make a positive impact
- Recognize future talent
- Support higher education and the professional development of Hispanic women
- Broaden professional network at events
- Opportunity to be highlighted in our social media and newsletter
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 12, 2022