On the third Thursday of each month, HPWA welcomes our members and guests to our monthly events at the Tampa Club, our new home. At our meetings, community leaders share their experiences and provide sound professional advice.
During the first quarter of every year, HPWA members get together for Professional Development Workshops and enjoy extensive sessions with experts in a wide variety of fields from sales and finance to personal development.
Our two largest events are a Tea Party in the fall and a scholarship fundraising event in the spring. Through these events HPWA raises funds for our scholarships and recognizes leadership of women in our community.
DIRECTIONS TO THE TAMPA CLUB
FROM I-275 SOUTH
- Take Exit 44-A (Downtown East/West and Ashley Drive).
- Stay on Ashley Drive until eighth traffic light which is Jackson Street, one block after Kennedy/Ashley intersection.
- Turn left on Jackson Street
- Move to far right lane.
- Turn right on Tampa Street.
- Go a half block and take first possible right into alley.
- Turn right again into Bank of America parking garage.
- Follow signs for Visitor Parking. Drive up spiral to Level 3 and take a parking ticket at the gate.
- Park in any unreserved space on Level 6 or above.
- Take Exit 45 (Downtown East/West and Ashley Drive) and follow directions above.
- From Brandon, take Exit 8 to Kennedy Boulevard. Take left on Tampa Street and follow directions above.
- From Gandy, take Exit 4 to Platt Street. Take hard left on Ashley Drive immediately after Platt Street Bridge. Take Ashley Drive to Jackson Street. Take right on Jackson Street and follow directions above.