Our Mentorship Program
Our mentoring program is available to young Hispanic women pursuing a degree in higher education at University of South Florida, Ana G. Mendez University System, Hillsborough Community College, and Southeastern University. HPWA offers students a program structured around their participation in our three Professional Development workshops, as well as meetings with our mentors. Mentees who are accepted in our mentoring program are eligible for one of our scholarships.
To apply to our mentoring program students must:
1. Be a student member of HPWA. To become a member,
2. Attend one of the participating universities in the Tampa Bay area.
3. Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. Submit one letter of reference
5. Complete and submit an application.
The deadline to submit your applications for our mentoring program has been extended to October 28th.
For additional information or questions on how to apply to our mentoring program, please contact us.